Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy pills

Happy cures

寶藍色的九月ends with a heavy rain, but my mood was not blue at all.
As I was at Strand, I recalled my first visit there nearly ten years ago.

It was like a disaster!

I was looking for a rare book, which I ended up giving out to someone else, but the bookstore was extremely disorganized. No sign on any aisle. Friendly staff was not sure if they had my book, but told me to look it up on the third floor. At that time, the only one way to go up was to walk out the store and take the elevator from next door. It was extremely disorganized though.
The good news is that the bookstore, just like most things I have seen in New York, have been improving throughout the years. It has renovated the interiors so we now can walk up to the third floor without going outside. The counters and bookshelves also have better guidelines and signs.

Speaking of books, I think I should read 《不藥而治》 here written by a cancer patient Ginson Leung for inspiration.

Walking everyday with a nice smile.
Carrying a pocket full of sunshine.

Cheers!