Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer solstice 2011

fireworks!!!

A wet rainy morning turned to a bright sunny day...

I heard it, so I rushed out. Indeed, fireworks! I thought it was the pre-show for July 4th, but then I thought it might be a celebration of solstice...

Weekend hot!
a good way to start a weekend: playing Frisbee with my beach buddy on a beach where no one was there except life guards working out = awesomeness!









let the sun burn me, let the heat stream me.
liked the energy so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recalled the day I felt unhappy...
basic symptom: no appetite
new symptom: the happy faces I usually visualized became plain symbols

talking is the best therapy
their words and their common idea =)
listen to my heart, and it will guide me through...

my answer...
looking at the calendar...
all the marks are to be remembered.

today, the legendary 184 3/4 finally "opened." It turned out that it was not only an "entry" but a small business that sells fishing equipment owned by this couple with 2 fat cats.