Monday, June 27, 2011

My last post

No, I am not kidding.

It has been 4 years since I started this blog and it has been a great journey. I was told that message expressed in this blog was unclear. It was my idea to keep you intrigued. Now, no more vagueness. I am not sure if anyone has followed through my journey, but I have to stop writing here. I will write again but not for awhile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instead of being asked the monotonous question, "what do you do?" I was asked, "do you love what you do?" I paused. And that was the moment I made the decision.

I feel fortunate to have found them to guide me through a lot of things in recent years. My dear mentors. They tell me the bitter but honest truths about reality...
they know me well and believe in my potential.

Being true to myself and cherish everything I have.
Passion is what I have to offer.
Hope is what I believe in life.
I am taking this new challenge.
my bottom line: I ain't sell my soul to the devil. @,@

Do I enjoy sunny weekdays or weekend?
hmm... I definitely enjoyed this sunny Sunday!
By the way, a fantastic freefall adventure topped this graduation season.

Word of the day: Ailurophile